In our day today busy life, advanced technologies have a great role in comforting our lives and vending machine is one of them. Vending machine is an automated machine which stores products such as snacks, cigarettes, drinks etc. and provides it to the consumers after the money or credit card payment. Custom Vending Machine refers to the additional features when added to the vending machine for the benefits of the consumer and vender.
Working of Vending machine
When a consumer wants to buy a product available in vending machine and tenders the payment, the product may become available by:
• Product is finally delivered by the machine so that it can falls in compartment at the bottom, into a cup, either it is released first, or put in by the customer or,
• Turning of a knob or unlocking of a door or drawer There are some products that need to be prepared in advance, for example, tickets are printed or magnetized on the spot and coffee is freshly concocted. Snack vending machine is one of the most common forms of machine that often uses metal coil which rotates to release the product when ordered.
Types of Vending Machines
Many types of vending machines are available offered by many dealers and manufacturers in the market. Some of them are-
• Beverage Vending Machine
• Food and Snacks Vending Machine
• Cigarette Vending machine
• Coffee Vending Machine
• Frozen/ Ice cream Vending Machine
• Change Vending machine
• Full Line Vending machine
• Newspaper Vending Machine
• Tickets Vending Machine
• Specialized Vending Machine
• Automobile Vending Machine
• Pizza Vending Machine
• French Fry Vending Machine
• Book Vending Machine
• Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice Vending Machine
The trend of Custom vending Machine wins their high popularity throughout the world and the reason behind its popularity is convenience, security stability, low cost of running.
Smart custom vending machines comes with the development of newer technologies at a lower cost of adoption such as internet connectivity, large digital touch display, digital signage, cameras and various sensors, advanced payment systems and a wide range of identification technology.
If you want to buy vending machine, you need to consider the requirement of the machine. Follow the below 5 step process while buying a vending machine.
• Requirement of the vending machine
• Figuring the type of vending machine required
• Select your products
• Get your vending machine
• Stock and maintain your vending machine
Now vending machines comes with the advanced feature of credit card reader that is comfortable to venders and consumers both.